Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Land of Canaan" Oil 30"x40"

"Whoever believes in me, as the scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." John 7:38  "He brought us to this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey."  Deuteronomy 26:9  "the whole land of canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God." Genesis 17:8  We know dependence on Almighty God brings spiritual blessing.  Gods power flows into us continually and it gives us strength to take the next step and resist discouragement.  Only Gods power can enable us to live abundantly in the midst of wilderness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love this painting! Just now seeing it finished, it is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you Kathy Barclay this painting is next to my bedroom in Tennessee! Love you

Going to Rain

Going to Rain
18" x 24"